Cococlean is the brainchild of a health conscious mother of 3 energetic boys, who also happens to be an Australian dentist. She was concerned about all the nasty additives contained in many toothpastes so she decided to create her own. Cococlean is effective enough to be therapeutic and gentle enough to be used by the whole family.
Our core values are:
Quality, Community and the Environment
Active Ingredients: Deionised Water, Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin (plant derived), Methyl Cellulose, Silica, Lauryl Glucoside, Fractionated Coconut oil, Spearmint oil, Stevia, Xylitol
Cococlean is safe enough to be used by the entire family. Children love the delicious flavour.
Cococlean has a number properties which set it apart from any other toothpaste on the market.
- Cococlean does not contain Sulphates, Mineral oil, or Animal products
- It is one of the few, possibly the only toothpaste to carry the authentic green and gold, made in Australia logo, even the tube is made in Australia!
- To minimise environmental waste we haven’t used a box, our tube stands alone
- 5% of all profits will be used to support the victims of domestic violence. Sadly this is a growing problem in our society.
- Unlike many natural toothpastes we have not used salt, baking soda or charcoal, all of which can be highly abrasive to the teeth and cause long term sensitivity
- We believe Fluoride should be sparingly used only when required, much like any medication, for this reason we have not included it in our formulation. Young children often swallow toothpaste which also puts them at risk of a fluoride overdose especially as many areas have a fluoridated water supply.